Thursday, July 2, 2009

El prado y palacio

Today my group toured the Royal Palace and the prado museum. It was a lot of fun. We were split into three groups to make it easier to do things. My group, group green, went to the palace first and walked to the prado. It was so wierd to see all the paintings ms davis made us study in class. I already knew most of what the guide told us so it was really cool to see in person. We then got free time to just go chill out. My friend ands I went to a cafe a few blocks from the hotel and ate wierd spanish food. ( I had toast with shrimp on top) before going to Corte Ingles. This store is amazing. Try combining walmart with a belks/dillards/mall/home depot/ ingles. There 8 floors with everything from the supermarket to sports to clothes to cellphones. I love it and dont know what ill do back in America. We are heading to toledo tomorrow so ill probably be on a bus for most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment