Thursday, July 23, 2009

Time flies

Wow, just realized that my time in spain is almost over. Sadly, I have just one week left in this amazing place. I have learned so much in my time here and I have every intention of returning as soon as possible. Exams are coming up and thank god i only have two. I personally feel that America should adopt some of Spain's customs because there's parts of both countries I love. Idk how I will survive without tapas, tortillas, bakeries on every corner, and the plaza. on the other hand I really do miss my jeep and friends. Overall this trip has taught me so many things that I can't learn in a classroom and being forced to speak spanish 24/7 has helped me so much.

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo super glad that you enjoyed your time on the Peninsula so much! I can't wait to hear more about this trip and your courses!

    ReplyDelete