Friday, July 10, 2009

Swing of things

So my first week of classes is finally done. It's getting pretty routine now and I have to say I do not mind the spanish lifestyle. Breakfast (a very small meal) is at 8 and classes are at 9. I only have three classes but the work is pretty challenging. My first test in destrezas orales is identical to my final oral exam for spanish 3 honors except I only have 7 days to prepare this one. I get out around 1 which is one hour to do homework and such before lunch (largest meal of the day) aroudn 215. We usually sleep or chill for 2 hours before hanging out in the plaza. oh man....yesterday my roommate tony got punched by a homeless man. It was hilarious! We were walking down rua mayor and tony sat down a little too close to his money which angered the man. It wasn't like a serious punch but it was one of the funniest moments so far. A german with a british accent screaming "Are you serious? Someone should lock this man up, he could hurt people and NOBODY cares!" hahah okay well maybe you just had to be there to laugh at it... anyways my friend charlie was incredibly smart and challeneged some local kids to a soccer match tomorrow but since only 3 of us have actually played soccer (Me, charlie, and carter) I think we are going to get dominated. pues...hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment